WOHOOO!HOLAAAA!!!!!!
HAPPY BELATED NATIONAL DAY!!!SPORE!!!
KNOW y i loveeeee spore soooooo much tt its my 2nd fav place to live in?
Firstly, its flag is RED n white!!!WOHOOOOOO!!!
Secondly, dere r alot of LIVERPOOL FANS IN SPORE!!!!!
MUAHAAAAAAA!!!
Lastly, Singapore is once under cr of England->
Liverpool is part of England->
there's a link btw Spore & Liverpool so I LOVEEEEE SINGPORE
= I LOVEEEE LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!
= I LOVE LIVERPOOL FC!!!!!!
MUAHAAAAAAAAA THKUTHKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's all folks!for now!
Tune in agn soon, for more LP STUFFS!OR -CRAPSSS.ROFL!!!
oh ya, nearly forgot. but bet ur know aly lah. My FAVVVV PLACE TO LIVEEEE IN OF COURSE LL ALWAYS N FOREVRRRR BE
LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!YEAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
ADIOS!!!!!
Before i go,
i wanna dedicate tis song to my DEARESSSSST GERRARD'S SISTA!WING!!! tt's in Australia!!!!!
MUAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA
Wing!Dont ''sian'' anymore k!dun emo!SPORE(LIKE ALL LPFSSSS)'ll always be HERE FOR U!!!!!!Just go hunt for somewhere wif unlimited FLOWWLESSS internet access&have fun at such a fun place like Aussie!!!U'll be back in 3more mths!v fast!!!
We all miss U!=DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment