Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Holidays to myself!
I cant stop smiling to myself since i handed up my final paper on 13may 530pm la!MUAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
MUAHAHAH!!!
Okay, so the last time i blogged was exactly 1month ago! HAHAHA Actually also nothing much to blog about. jus having fun,slacking, sh!oking,waking up s late s i wanna before i start to work=D Hope my boss hurry tell me to go back! Need to work to pay back some money to some ppl, need to save up b4 da next IT FAIR so tt i can buy a new laptop to replace my utterly pathetic laptop im using now!Ok, now its still alrite but sometimes e screen is just cmi.and my lappy is just so not portable!cos batt life is 0%!HAHAHA!!!N THERE'S STIL SO MANY STUFFS I WANNA GET!!! MUAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!n also to save up n pay for my uni debt! HAHAHA I BET WHAT I EARN ISNT ABLE TO DO SO MUCH..so guess i have to take back my words of not gonna teach tuition anm. HAHAHA. Ok but im really only gonna gonna teach maths!e most english if die die have to teach more than 1subj!DUNNO LEH .....see how first LOL HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm always the one to make initiative in some stuffs like talking to some ppl n they nvr give a damn to like evn talk to me. hahahah no longer, u cant be bothered with someone who care so much about u so be it.n im no longer gonna waste my time on these unappreciative ppl that nvr give a damn about anything. it wasnt a waste of my time until i realise how much they nvr bothered,nvr appreciated. those who r only always more or rather most concerned with their own well-being n nvr give a damn abt others. im no longer gonna waste my time on tis ppl.

No comments:

Post a Comment